- 1.Range Attribute - Determines the furthest range the Watch can detect
- 2.Accuracy Attribute - Determines the size of the area the Watch can detect and what information can be detected
- 3.Luck Attribute - Determines if the user will have increased chances of being rewarded with higher quality items
- 4.Toughness Attribute – Determines how much repair and maintenance is required on the Watch.
- 1.Range: 1000
- 2.Accuracy: 1000
- 3.Luck: 300
- 4.Toughness: 1000.
The higher the Watch level of quality, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Watch’s “stamina” bar. When a Watch is used to analyze the detail of a treasure box, or after each Treasure Box Opening Event (TBOE), the Durability will decrease. Watches receive a “worn-out” penalty at the following two (2) Durability touchpoints:
- 1.50% Durability, the Watch Range drops to 90%
- 2.20% Durability, the Watch Range drops to 10%.
There is one (1) type of Watch. There are seven (7) Watch qualities. When a Watch is minted, the value of each attribute is chosen randomly within a minimum and maximum values depending on the Watches quality. As such, even a Watch of the same quality may have vastly different attribute distributions.
NOTE: Bronze quality Watchs are free and are available to new users to trial the game. When Bronze Watchs are equipped, users are able to:
- 1.SEEK treasure boxes containing non-crypto coins and low-value vouchers only
- 2.View all other treasure boxes/other rewards (unable to open).
Table: Watch Qualities, Attributes and Special Effects
Users can level up their Watchs by burning ABE and ADO(ADO for Legendary/Ancient Legendary only). Each level up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of ABE required according to the Watch level. The time to level up can be reduced by burning ABE earnings. In addition, ABE and ADO are required to level up a Watch to Levels 29 and 30. Upon leveling up, users will attain 4 - 12 additional Attribute points to assign according to their Watch quality.
Table: Watch Levels
Attribute Point/Level Up
Additional perks will be unlocked upon reaching certain level milestones.
Table: Watch Additional Perks
Unlock Socket 1
Unlock Socket 2 (Gold+)
Unlock Socket 3 (Platinum+)
Unlock Socket 4 (Diamond+)
Unlock Legendary Socket (Legendary/A.Legendary only)
Unlock ADO earning
At Level 30, users have the option of burning ABE/ADO/NFT to customize their Watchs, including but not limited to - name changing, skin changing, adding a quote, adding extra Attribute points, etc. More detail about customization will be released soon.
Genesis Watchs are Watchs #1 – 10,000, which have benefits of social ranking and other perks being developed.